This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ThirstInspiration #CollectiveBias
Today at STYLEanthropy, I’d like to share with you What’s In My Bag! Every now and then, I like to share with you my current favorite things I carry with me around town. I feel like the last time I shared something like this was several years ago. So I think an update is long over due!
What’s In My Bag
Coming out of Winter season and embracing Spring, our skin is recovering from the harsh cold and dry weather. Currently, the contents of my bag are things that will keep me hydrated, and looking fresh and glowing – including the stylish water, LIFEWTR, that I conveniently found at 7-Eleven! So, what’s in my bag? Here are the things that are in my purse at the moment.
- “The Regulars” – Obviously, I always have my cellphone and wallet in my bag. Sometimes, I’ll have a separate coin purse and card case with me too. But lately, I’m always just carrying this small wallet that my husband gave me last Christmas. When I’m going out or going to blog events, I usually wear a tiny bag. So a small wallet that can carry my IDs, cards, and cash is essential.
- Bright pair of sunglasses – I love wearing bright pairs when the weather is cold and dreadful. It’s just a fun pop of color that brightens any outfit.
- Cream foundation – When it’s cold and dry, you want to avoid powders at all cost. Lately, I’ve been using this cream foundation that has an anti-aging serum in it too. It’s a total game-changer!
- Makeup bag with makeup brushes – When I don’t have the time to do my makeup at home, I always do it in the car. So it’s important I have my basic makeup brushes with me that I keep in my makeup bag. Any other pencils like eyebrow pencils or eye liners are kept in there too.
- Fruity Fragrance – While I do love the occasional snow and (tolerable) cold, by end of winter, I’m already yearning for warmer temperatures. Spritzing a fruity scent makes it seem like it’s already summer!
- Blush – To get rosy and healthy-looking cheeks, I make sure I have a blush handy. This heart shaped one has become my favorite ever since getting it last holiday season.
- Highlighter – Dry weather can make your skin look dull. To avoid that, I use the highlighter from this contour palette. Apply it on top of the blush, under the brows, on the bridge of your nose, on your cupid’s bow, and at the center of your forehead. It makes all the difference because it gives you that glow!
- Moisturizing Lipstick Stain – This lip product is anti-aging, hydrating and conditioning. Need I say more?
- Hand Lotion – This is a must during dry and cold temperatures. My hands easily get so dry. That’s why I always have my hand cream or lotion with me in my bag.
- Blotting Paper – No matter the season, I always have one handy just in case I get a shiny forehead or nose. Hydrated doesn’t mean oily.
- Water – Over the years, I’ve learned the importance of keeping my body hydrated. So now, I never leave home without a water bottle. I always have one in my bag or in the car. Plus points when it’s as cute and as inspiring as this LIFEWTR one! It’s purified and pH-balanced with electrolytes for taste!
I love the different prints in the LIFEWTR bottles that give me all sorts of inspiration and happy emotions.
From making me feel a-OK 👌 …
To making me feel bright and colorful…
It’s even inspiring my look here…
Twinning pants and water bottle? I’m in! I just love how bright and happy the bottles are. I feel like they boost my creativity every time I take a sip. I’m already getting inspiration for upcoming outfits I’ll be sharing with you soon.
Want to get your own stylish LIFEWTR too? As mentioned earlier, you can find them at 7-Eleven. Pick your favorite design, or get them all to find new inspiration with each bottle you drink. Which print is your favorite?
Hope you enjoyed today’s What’s In My Bag post. How about you? What other things do you keep in your bag? I’d love to know!