This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. All opinions are mine alone. #TreatYourEyes #CollectiveBias
Fall is here which means new fashion trends to be excited about. It’s my favorite season! So I’m definitely looking forward to wearing Fall Fashion. Statement sleeves, anyone? So I thought, why not treat my eyes to a new Fall look too? What do I mean? Read on…
Treating My Eyes to a New Fall Look with ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
I’ve been wanting to get prescription contact lenses for the longest time. I’m near-sighted. So while I don’t have any issues reading on paper, my phone, or laptop, I kinda have a hard time driving, especially at night. As I age, street signs start to blur a bit. I had glasses before (they’re probably around here somewhere). But I tend to not wear them or forget them at home, especially since I reach for sunglasses more during the day. That’s why I thought of getting ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses from the Target Optical® Center instead.
Scheduling an Eye Exam at Target Optical®
So a few days ago, I went ahead and got my eye exam scheduled at Target Optical® online! Yup, so convenient! I was just planning my usual grocery list and thought of scheduling an eye checkup too. It’s so easy.
- Just go to www.targetoptical.com.
- Click on “eye exams*” on the top right menu.
- And then find the Target Optical® nearest you. By the way, I highly recommend signing up for an account online because they send you coupons to save you some $.
- Once you find a Target Optical® near you, click on the “schedule an eye exam” button to see available dates and times.
- Choose a date and time for your appointment, and enter a few details about yourself (name, contact number or email, if you’re using insurance, etc.). It’s just a few questions that will probably take a minute or two, and you’re all set!
- They will email or text you (depending on your preference) to confirm the appointment. And someone from the Target Optical® location you chose will also call to remind you of your appointment, so you don’t forget.
It’s that easy! It was my first time getting an eye exam at Target Optical® and I thought to myself, what took me this long? I mean, how convenient is it to schedule an appointment on a day you wanna go for a Target run? But really, aren’t we there each week? Haha! So why not make the most of it and get your eye exam there instead of driving elsewhere? And getting it scheduled online is also super convenient. No waiting or being put on hold over the phone for so long!
Getting Fitted for ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
If you’re a first-time contact lens wearer like me, these instructions on how to put in and remove contacts greatly help! It was my first time to wear ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, and my first time ever to try any sort of contact lenses at all! So it took a couple of tries before I got them right. My Doctor there taught me how to do it and made sure I was doing it right. I’ll be receiving my ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses soon (which you’ll learn more in another post). But my Doctor sent me samples to take home, so I can get a feel of the lenses and make sure it fit me perfectly. So far, so good! Now I can rock my sunglasses without having a hard time reading road signs and street names!
Available by prescription only for vision correction. Ask your doctor if ACUVUE® Brand— is right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. Talk to your eye doctor about proper wear and care. Ask your doctor for important use and safety information, or see acuvue.com.