Today at STYLEanthropy, I’m sharing another holiday makeup look but this time with the help of Borghese Beauty. If you recall, I’ve talked about Borghese beauty products several times before – perhaps on my other blog, My Fashion Juice. I talked about their masks that I love. But little did I know that they have beauty products too. I was surprised when I got a package filled with holiday makeup to play with!
I’m pretty familiar with their masks and cleansers. But along with the package came a face primer, a deep red lipstick, some shimmery lip glosses, an eye liner, mascara and this wonderful Eclissare Color Eclipse Shadow and light Luminous eye palette. I’m pretty impressed with the range of colors with creams, light shimmers and smokey eye colors. And let’s not forget the packaging.
Simple Holiday Makeup Look with Borghese Beauty
- For this simple, 5-minute holiday look, I started with their Prima Viso Face primer.
- I continued with my foundation, a bit of blush, and setting powder.
- I did my eyebrows and continued with my eye makeup.
- I used the eyeshadow “Downfall” for the outer “V” of my eyes. I simply brushed it on the outer 1/3 of my crease and blended away.
- For a bit of sparkle, I used the shadow “Muse” on the center of the lids to the inner corner of my eyes.
- For my eyeliner, I used their Eclissare ColorEdge eye pencil in black which was surprisingly creamy that it easily glides on!
- I curled my lashes and used their Superiore mascara.
- To finish the look, I applied their B Moisture Advanced Card Lip color in Grappa. Guys, so good!
That’s it. Wasn’t that super easy, guys? You can easily recreate this simple holiday makeup in no time. It helps to have a go-to makeup look that’s easy, yet appropriate this season when parties are back to back! And in case you’re still looking for new makeup products to try, check out Borghese.
Thanks to Borghese for sending these! Love them and I’ll be sure to use the sparkly ones for New Year’s!
STYLEanthropists, hope you like how easy it is to do this holiday makeup. If you’d like more beauty tutorials, please let me know so I know if I’ll continue creating them for ya. If you have any requests, please leave them in the comments below. BTW, I wrote this post during the weekend. If you’ve been following me, then you know it’s my birthday on Christmas Day. So I made sure that all my blog posts, Facebook posts, tweets and more, have already been scheduled ahead of time. That way, I can enjoy my birthday week without any work (blog)-related stuff. Yay! I’m off the whole week, guys! But don’t worry, I’ve got posts scheduled for you. Xo.