GUYS, Shopbop Surprise Sale is here! I ALWAYS look forward to sales from Shopbop because of the amazing pieces they have online. So as soon as I was notified of the sale, I just had to check it out. There are so many pieces included that I love and want to share with you. So for this post, I’m sharing my bag picks first because you know my heart is shaped like a bag. Kidding. But seriously, these are some of my favorites from their sale bags!
Shopbop Surprise Sale: Bag Picks
Like I said, there are a ton of delicious bags on sale. But I’ve narrowed them down to my favorites here. Let me go through each one quickly because I know you’re just as excited as I am to check the sale.
- Tory Burch packable tote. You know that favorite travel bag I got myself for Christmas last year? It’s on sale in this sky blue color. I’m telling you, I’ve used that bag endlessly. As soon as I got that bag, I wore it out to run all sorts of errands – grocery runs, doctor appointments, shopping, traveling, etc. I love that I can fold it (like a Longchamp tote) to a small square pouch and bring it with me to my travels. I often go home with more items, gifts, etc. So having a foldable tote is perfect. It’s even a great overnighter bag! TRUST me and get this tote while it’s 30% off!
- I’ve had my eye on this tote when Kate Spade first came out with this style. I just love the scallop trim. Now, this burgundy color is just the perfect shade for fall. Don’t forget to add that card case too!
- Now this other Kate Spade bag I’ve been eyeing for awhile now as well. I SUPER LOVED it when they mixed and match this shoulder bag with guitar straps. I have been wanting guitar straps since forever but just don’t want to spend on the expensive ones. Let’s see if I give in to this bag and grab a strap for it too.
- The striped tote and clutch are both Clare V.. I’ve always wanted a Clare V. clutch but haven’t gotten around to it. It’s one of those things that I want to have but always end up being on the bottom of the list… or I tell myself I’ll get them later because they’re always gonna be there anyways.
- This Sophie Hulme bag in caramel is just a very nice sturdy and delicious bag for Fall! A welcome change from all the saddle bags.
- Now this Zac Posen bag is a great Boss lady bag IMHO. Zac Posen is really “up-ping” the bag game lately, and I’m in love with this feminine, “perfect-for-work” purse. The color is also divine.
- Now I’m seriously considering this Zac Posen backpack. I love a good backpack because of the ease and convenience… plus my back/posture will thank me for it. But what’s great about this bag is that it’s convertible! You can wear it as a shoulder or crossbody bag too. And if you take out the straps, it will work as a handbag as well.
What do you guys think? Make sure to check out the Shopbop surprise sale now! There are so many great deals! Xo.