Hey friends! Did you hear? Shopbop is having their GOBIG18 sale! That’s the code, by the way. And I’m pretty sure you’ve heard or seen other style bloggers talk about this because it’s one of the most popular sales if you’re into fashion! These days, I don’t often talk about sales anymore – something that I used to do regularly back when I started my older blog, My Fashion Juice. But you know what? I think I’m going back to my roots. Because after all, that’s where it all started. I love sharing the latest sales, best finds, and style trends I’m loving. So that’s what we’re going to do! But that doesn’t mean I don’t love other things. And for that, you’ll have to stay tuned! For now, let’s talk Shopbop Sale!
Shopbop Sale – Only Under $100 Picks
For someone without an overflowing budget, I have to be picky with the items I purchase. While I admit to splurging at times, I try to get the high-priced items on sale or at least marked down. Clearly, some brands won’t budge. And for those investment pieces like designer bags, I’d save for months (even years).
But anyway, I’m betting you’re here because you’re the same. You know what they say – champagne taste with a beer budget? So of course, I have to make sure that what I share with you are all under $100 (before using the code), because I know that’s what I’m gonna be doing too. And besides, everything I’m sharing below are actually pieces that I’m considering to add to my cart.
Now I know there are a ton of other fast fashion sites where you can buy for way less. But I love Shopbop for the selection of quality brands. And of course, the fact that they offer free shipping and returns, plus the sale items are great for the upcoming seasons (not old season), make shopping their sale worth it! Here are my under $100 picks from the Shopbop Sale!
Faux Leather Cropped Pants
Now I know I picked mostly warm-weather pieces with the exception of the faux leather cropped pants I’m wearing here. I know it’s almost Spring and faux leather might not be in your list. But hear me out with these 7 reasons why I recommend getting them now.
- Getting this for over 50% off right now, compared to retail in the Fall, will save you in the long term.
- Faux leather pants will always be in style when Fall and Winter seasons arrive. So you can wear this year after year. It’s not a trend that will be out after one season.
- These are cropped which is perfect for showing off your favorite boots in the Fall/Winter time! I’m around 5’4 and it looks almost full length on me but still shows off my boots!
- They are the comfiest ever.
- They keep me warm in the colder months (compared to jeans).
- They look so chic. You can wear them with a hoodie and sneakers, and you will still look fab!
- You still have time to wear them for a few weeks. Pair them with a floral top or boho blouse for a transitional look! Or a plain white tee and sneakers for a day of running errands!
Okay. If that doesn’t convince you, I don’t know what will. Unless of course you already own one or have something similar in your closet, then yay for you! Let’s be twinning! One last thing. This isn’t under $100, but I’m seriously WANTING this bag and it’s part of the Shopbop Sale! Should I get it? Let me know!
Photos by PGH Photographer Mikayla Dicesare. Love these shots she took from the PGH Blogger Babes meet at the Mansions on Fifth!
Shop My Look