Calling all my Formula 1 fanatics and Ferrari fans like myself, it’s the start of May. What does that means? The Ray-Ban Scuderia Ferrari Collection is almost here! In fact, they are already available for Pre-Order and will be shipping mid May. This collection came at a perfect time – with Ferrari at the top of their game this F1 season! Go Vettel and Raikkonen! So it’s all the more exciting to wear that red and black to support your team, right? RIGHT!
Any Formula 1 Fans?
In case you are new to the blog, I’ve been a long time fan of Formula 1 – back in the Schumacher days! That’s over a decade! Geesh, I’m getting old. Haha. Anyway, I used to write about them a lot in my older blog…
From our first Formula 1 Grand Prix in Shanghai, China
To our first Formula 1 US Grand Prix in Indianapolis then to its new home in Austin at COTA…
I miss writing about Formula 1. So I thought, maybe I can bring them back?
Formula 1 Style
Maybe I can talk about F1 again from time to time. Maybe something related to style? That’s why this new Scuderia Ferrari Collection from Ray-Ban came at a perfect time. Formula 1 style? CHECK!
It’s also a double win because I found it while I was looking for an anniversary gift for the hubby. It’s a little late for our anniversary, but I told him his gift will be arriving mid-May. This was perfect because he has lost so many sunglasses in the past year. ARGH! He CANNOT lose this one! LOL! I went to check at Ray-Ban’s site, trying to look for a gift. And there they were… BUT… coming soon. I eagerly awaited and now they are available for pre-order, shipping mid-May! So as soon as I saw they were, I added one to cart. Can you guess which one? I won’t say it here yet because the husband might read this post. So stay tuned because I will definitely be doing a reveal/review when we get it in the mail!
Ray-Ban Scuderia Ferrari Collection
The collection has 3 styles and each style has 5 colors.
- Kimi Raikkonen is wearing the RB4228M – for an outgoing and dynamic lifestyle Scuderia Ferrari and Ray-Ban introduce the wrapping design featuring steel and rubber adjustable temples. Iconic cues are featured on the shades, such as Racing Shield engraving on the lens. Select among yellow Modena or Scuderia Ferrari red rubber injections on the inner temples with red or yellow nose pads. Two Mirror Chromance lenses available on this dynamic design.
- Blue Mirror Chromance – $220
- Black with Silver Mirror Chromance – $220
- Tortoise, Gun Metal with Brown Gradient Lens – $185
- Gray, Gun Metal with Grey Gradient Lens – $185
- Black with Classic Ray-Ban Green Lens – $170
- Sebastian Vettel is wearing the RB4195M which is like a classic wayfarer shape with a Ferrari twist! A lighter design also renowned as Liteforce, is uplifted by key Scuderia Ferrari design cues. Featuring the traditional Racing Shield icon on the lens, as well as Scuderia Ferrari red metal rivets on selected models. Select among yellow Modena or Scuderia Ferrari red rubber injections on the inner temples with red or yellow nose pads. Three Mirror Chromance lenses available on this timeless design.
- Grey Mirror – $235
- Gold Mirror Chromance – $260
- Blue Mirror Chromance – $260
- Black Silver Chromance – $260
- Black with Classic Green Lens – $210
- Last but not least is the RB8305M style. For an outgoing and dynamic lifestyle Scuderia Ferrari and Ray-Ban present the wrapping design made in full bar carbon fiber. Iconic cues are featured on the shades such as Racing Shield engraving on the lens. Select among yellow Modena or Scuderia Ferrari red rubber injections on the inner temples with red or yellow nose pads. Three Mirror Chromance lenses available on this dynamic design.
- Classic Green Lens with Yellow Details – $240
- Silver Chromance – $290
- Gold Chromance – $290
- Blue Chromance – $290
- Classic Green Lens with Red Details – $240
So, what do you think of the Ray-Ban Scuderia Ferrari Collection? I like what I’m seeing so far and I can’t wait to see it in person. If you or your guy is a Formula 1 fan, even better, a Ferrari fan, then make sure to check out the collection. It’s also a perfect Father’s Day gift!