Okay guys, how’s Friday treating you so far? Mother Nature made a joke by waking us up to some snow. Well technically we saw the forecast beforehand. But you know what I mean! The last couple of days, we’ve had pretty warm temperatures. And then today, we have snow. 30 F degrees. Spring is just around the corner. Oh well! So today, let me just share one last winter outfit. Besides, I didn’t get the chance to share it awhile back and I look forward to wearing it this weekend. If there’s anything positive about the weekend’s freezing temps, it has to be being able to wear my over the knee boots and faux fur coat one last time before I store them away.
What I’m Wearing
- Faux Fur Leopard Print Coat c/o Topshop
- Button Down Shirt (under) and Pink Sweater c/o Old Navy
- Uniqlo Pants
- Report Shoes via Macy’s Backstage
- Saint Laurent Crossbody Bag
- Necklace c/o Barse Jewelry
- Bauble Bar Piñata Tassel Earrings
Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend, guys! I’m so looking forward to the next weekend to go somewhere warmer! Until the next post! Xo.