This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WellYesMoment #CollectiveBias
Today is a different kind of post because I’m dedicating this to someone I love. A few months ago, my husband and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. Yes – married over a decade and going strong. It’s not perfect. But for me, those 11 years (and counting) are MY wedded bliss. I’m so glad I said yes to the man I now call my husband, with whom I share my moments of yes!
Dear Husband, for all that you do – Thank you!
- For always prioritizing me and Louis over your wants or needs, thank you!
- For learning to be patient when taking my outfit photos, thank you!
- For always supporting me in my chosen career, thank you!
- For loving my family as much as you love me, thank you!
- For going with me and/or waiting while I shop or attend an event, and not minding at all, thank you! Not a lot of men would be so patient or even interested to do those things.
- For working hard to provide for your family, thank you!
- For helping me out with chores, thank you!
- For taking care of me and Louis, and always checking up on us, thank you!
- For being my number one fan, thank you!
I could go on and on about all the things my husband does that make me proud to say “Well, Yes! That’s my Husband”. But there won’t be enough time to write them all here. All I know is that I’m trying to show him more of how I appreciate everything he is doing, even through the simplest of actions like cooking or preparing him a meal.
They say the Way to a Man’s Heart is Through His Stomach
I once read, “Food is an intimate experience.” And I totally agree. Good food makes for great dinner conversations. It helps forge relationships and create great memories. So as much as I can, I make sure he has delicious and nutritious food waiting for him after a long day at work. And when I’m busy myself, I seek help from quick but wonderful options out there like Well Yes!® Soups.
Well Yes! is a line of soups made with nutritious ingredients. Think kale, quinoa, and sweet potatoes, to name a few. They are crafted with purposeful ingredients that don’t contain artificial flavors or colors. So think about it as “A Soup in the Right Direction®”. Plus, it comes in a variety of flavors so you can mix it up each week.
Match it with a salad, sandwich, or meat for a yummy dinner.
Wanna try it too? Stock up on Well Yes! soups with this coupon.
So how about you? What are your Moments of Yes? Is there a loved one you’re grateful for? Or perhaps an important life event or decision that you said YES to? Do share! I love reading amazing and touching stories from other people. If you’re the same, do check out more Moments of Yes stories here. And if you feel more YES moments coming in your future (like winning a contest), then enter the #WellYesMoment sweepstakes below for a chance to win up to a $500 Visa gift card! It’s as easy as clicking, logging in, and sharing your Moment of Yes story! If you win, think of all the ways you can use the prizing to achieve your Moment of Yes! Good luck!