In my eyes, Dior can do no wrong. From the ever so popular sunglasses to the luscious Dior bags, and remember the double pearl earrings? Dior always manages to come up with the most covetable accessories women go gaga for. These recently released Lucky Dior Signet Rings are no exception.
Lucky Dior Signet Rings
This morning, as I was checking my inbox, one particular email caught my attention. Christian Dior’s Lucky Dior rings immediately caught my eye. How pretty are they? I was quickly drawn to the CD initial signet ring because yes – C is my initial and D is my hubby’s. It’s just perfect! Now I know what I want for my birthday/Christmas!
Lucky Dior Styles Available
- This square signet ring adorned with Amazonite, to wear like a talisman, reflects Dior’s iconic imagery: the four-leaf clover, symbolising Monsieur Dior’s superstitious nature.
- This round signet ring adorned with pink quartz, to wear like a talisman, reflects Dior’s iconic imagery: lily-of-the-valley, Monsieur Dior’s lucky flower.
- This rectangular signet ring adorned with coral stone resin to wear like a talisman, reflects Dior’s iconic imagery: the C and D initials that form the legendary Dior logo.
- This oval signet ring adorned with Fluorite, to wear like a talisman, reflects Dior’s iconic imagery: the oval, representing its passion for the 18th century.
- This round signet ring to wear like a talisman, reflects Dior’s iconic imagery: the star, Christian Dior favourite design, combined with unique shimmering tiger’s eye.
- This heart-shaped signet ring to wear like a talisman reflects Dior’s iconic imagery: the bee, symbolising 18th century French royalty, combined with unique shimmering onyx.
- This octagonal signet ring adorned with Lapis Lazuli, to wear like a talisman, reflects Dior’s iconic imagery: the rose, in a nod to Monsieur Dior’s love for his garden at Granville.
The Lucky Dior line adds a new twist to the signet ring (retails for $440), a timeless piece of jewellery that is imbued with tradition and often passed down through generations. Designed to represent the days of the week, the Lucky Dior line features seven different combinations of shapes, natural stones and motifs.
So what do you think? Yay or Nay? It’s a yay for me. I love how the model in the first pic is wearing two of them and one in the pinky finger. Now I just need to be a good girl and ask Santa for this. Hahaha!