Okay STYLEanthropy friends – I said I was going to move my three fave things Thursday post to Friday but then that would be weird. So instead, I’m gonna share with you this super easy, last minute Halloween costume featuring trolls hair and makeup. If you lost track of time or are simply busy the past few weeks, this is a quick Halloween costume that you can easily recreate in 15 minutes or less.
Last Minute Halloween Costume – Trolls Hair and Makeup Tutorial
What You’ll Need
- Pink long-sleeved shirt to look like Poppy from Trolls – but feel free to change it up depending on the color of your fave Troll character
- A party hat for molding your hair – I used cardstock and rolled it into a cone and taped it to secure the cone shape
- A small can of temporary hair color – I used ION Brights Airbrush Tint in Fucshia (because I ran out of Magenta) c/o Sally Beauty
- Hair Spray to hold hair up – I used Got2B Mess-merizing hair spray (c/o) available at Walmart
- Hair tie and some bobby pins
- Any headband you have – can be blue, green, or floral – totally optional – I made my headband and you can find the DIY headband tutorial here
- Any shade of pink lipstick to use on the nose, cheeks (as blush), eyes (as eyeshadow) – I use the Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Soft Raspberry (c/o)
- White glittery eyeshadow to use on tip of nose and cheeks – I used Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Cosmic (c/o)
- Black eyeliner – I used Covergirl Intensify Me (c/o)
I made a video to make it easier for you to follow. Watch it below and I hope you enjoy this trolls hair and makeup tutorial!