Today at STYLEanthropy, I’m sharing the June MIMI Beauty Bag with you. Don’t worry if it’s your first time hearing this. You can read my past MIMI Beauty bag reviews here: February, March/April, and May. Now that you’re all caught up, let’s talk about the June bag.
June MIMI Beauty Bag Review
This month is especially fun with summer’s arrival. Let’s first talk about the bag. What better way to remind you of pool season than with a pool-print beauty bag? And how cute is the subtle sunglasses smiley emoji?
Now let’s move on to the beauty products included in this bag. First, let’s talk about making those legs look flawless.
- Skintimate Shave Gel – this new scent, Island Berry Breeze, smells so good. You’ll want to shave when you have this gel with you. It’s so smooth and easy to use. I just used it the other day and it made shaving a breeze.
- Vita Liberata Self Tan Dry Oil – I’ve shared this on my Instagram. It gives you that bronze-goddess look without much effort. It’s safer and acts up as sunscreen too. SPF 50 ya’ll.
- Murad InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask – summer is the time where your face can get super oily – like you can fry an egg with it. Haha. Kidding aside, this mask is designed to control the oiliness, minimize pores and can also be used as a daily cleanser!
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum – I’ve been using this product for years. I just ran out earlier this month. So I was pretty happy to find it in the June MIMI bag! It’s basically a Vitamin C serum that keeps your skin bright and smooth. It also fights the signs of aging, among others.
- H2O+ Oasis Ultra Hydrating Cream – during the hot season, you need a moisturizer that’s hydrating – not oily or heavy. This one is light-weight and gives you a radiant glow.
- Stow Away Creme lipstick – highly pigmented cream lipstick in Scarlet red. This is going to be a part of a huge giveaway coming up soon here on the blog. You’ll love it!
Love this June MIMI Beauty Bag? Wanna save these beauty products for later? Make sure to pin the photo below.
Like I mentioned in May’s Beauty Bag review, MIMI Chatter is now part of InStyle. So if you want to find out more about the MIMI bag, you can check out this article from InStyle. If you have any questions about the products, please feel free to leave a question in the comments below. Happy Summer, folks! XO.
FULL DISCLOSURE: I was gifted the June MIMI Bag along with the beauty products included in it. However, all opinions are my own.