Today at STYLEanthropy, let’s talk about the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact! A couple of weeks ago, I received the latest IT Cosmetics compact foundation – the first-ever solid serum foundation. So basically, they took the popular and best-seller Confidence in a Cream moisturizer and put that into a foundation. Genius! Let me tell you more about it below and share a Peachy Glowing Look using this beauty product.
Disclosure: Products were sent to me to try, but all opinions are my own. PS: Thank you IT Cosmetics for such a beautiful package!
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact
Upon opening this round box/bag (it almost looks like a hat box, no?), a full size jar of the Confidence in a Cream, and 7 Confidence in a Compact foundation compacts greeted me! The compact design looked modern. It’s pretty lightweight and easy on the hands. I love the mirror-like top lid even though it gets all of the fingerprints!
There are 7 universal shades, namely:
- Medium Tan
When you open the compact, there’s a sponge on top of another cover. This is great so the foundation doesn’t get absorbed by the sponge or mess up the mirror inside. The foundation is sealed with foil and comes with instructions to firmly swirl brush or sponge into the product to activate the serum.
When you take off the foil to reveal the foundation, it looks solid. But as soon as you swirl, you can see it becoming creamy and it applies smoothly onto the skin. It has become my go-to and travel essential. When I don’t have the time to do a full face, I reach out for this. But I still use a setting powder to mattify the creamy/dewy look. Also, I prefer to use the Heavenly Skin Skin-Smoothing Complexion brush with this for full coverage.
I have to say, this foundation really keeps my skin looking youthful and glowing!
When I go to appointments or events, I usually wear a different liquid or stick foundation. But last week, I used this compact to one of my meetings. When the person I was meeting with saw me, the first thing she said was, “you look so young”. #Blushing #TrueStory
Peachy Glowing Look
Now, to put the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact to the test, I created this peachy glowing look. I really love the result that it’s become my go-to makeup the past couple of weeks.
P.S. There’s now an IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream and if you follow me on Instagram, then you’ve already seen my post announcing this new exciting product! It’s got a tint of apricot color to color-correct the dark circles. YAY!
You’ve probably already seen this makeup look in this favorites post here. I’ve actually filmed a tutorial video for it, but it’s taken me several weeks to do the editing. So, if you would like to learn how I did this peachy glowing look, watch the video below. I’m showing EVERYTHING I’m using on my face.
To summarize, I’ve listed the products I used below.
- Lancome Visionnaire c/o
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream c/o
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer c/o
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact c/o
- Heavenly Skin Skin-Smoothing Complexion brush c/o
- IT Cosmetics You Sculpted Contour Palette c/o
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Blush in Sparkling Bellini (I need more shades next time, seriously)
- Rodial Banana Powder c/o
- Palladio Brow Definer Micro Pencil c/o (Note, this product is very waxy and hard to get color out of. First time I tried it in this video, and I don’t recommend it. Thus I had to use the Ardell below for more definition.)
- Ardell Brow Pencil c/o
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel c/o
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL eyeliner c/o
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler c/o
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash c/o
- Bite Beauty Lip Pencil #20 c/o
- Bite Beauty Honeycomb Lipstick c/o
And as always, if you loved this makeup look, don’t forget to pin any of the photos to save for later. Until the next makeup post. See you soon here on STYLEanthropy. Xo.