Today at STYLEanthropy, I’m sharing with you another holiday gift guide. This time, I’m featuring luxury perfume sets… because who doesn’t wanna smell amazing and luxurious this time of the year? Whether a beauty buff or not, perfume is something almost everyone will like. And of course, today is Giveaway 7 of my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!
Holiday Gift Guide: Luxury Perfume Sets
- Louis Vuitton Miniature Perfume Set, $290 – one of the most expensive scents at the moment is from Louis Vuitton. If you follow me on Instagram stories, then you might have seen my trip to the store awhile back. When the scents were released earlier, I just had to smell each and every one of them. The store associate introduced and explained each fragrance to me – even the story behind! While for me there were some hits, there were also misses. BUT – sometimes it’s hard to decide on a scent when you’re trying to smell a hundred different types (exaggerating, but you know what I mean). Even though there were coffee beans to neutralize the scent, smelling each and everyone of them in one visit can be overwhelming. You can go with a perfume set like this to try different scents. But in all honesty, you’d get more with a bottle. This $290 set has 7 scents with 10 ml each. But the 100 ml bottle is only $240. That’s $50 cheaper and you get 30 ml more! If you ask me which one I like best, it’s the Apogée. The radiant lily-of-the-valley enlaces with petals of jasmine, magnolia and rose. A base of subtly smoky guaiac wood and sandalwood essence support the bouquet like slender stems reaching skyward.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Body Lotion Set, $176 or Travel Spray Set, $157 – I know I’ve mentioned this in my previous beauty gift guide since it’s become a popular favorite/must-have. If you like light and sweet, this scent from Chanel is for you. If you love a little hint of musk (which I love), go for the No. 5 Eau Premiere (not the original No. 5). BUT, I’ve tested the newest version of No. 5 which is the No. 5 L’eau and I’m also in love with it!
- Dior ‘Miss Dior’ Deluxe Set, $157 – out of all the Miss Dior perfumes, I love the original one the most. Just light and refreshing.
- Cologne Intense Collection, $150 OR Jo Malone Cologne Collection, $115 – I prefer the cologne which is lighter than the intense ones. But either way, receiving a set from Jo Malone will make your recipient happy!
- Fêtes en Hermès Eau des Merveilles Eau de Toilette Gift Set, $146 – this is my favorite Hermès scent and one of my top 3 favorite scents of all time! I highly recommend this!
- Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Signature Set, $145 – my fave Tory Burch scent is this original one! And the box in the set is just so gorgeous, you wouldn’t want to throw it out!
- My Burberry Black Gift Set, $125 – sweet and spicy that lasts long!
- Prada CANDY Perfume Gift Set, $122 – sweet and an all time favorite!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set, $104 – if you haven’t tried this, you’re missing out. Me and my mom love this scent so much! Plus, how gorgeous are the Daisy bottles?
- Gucci Bamboo Gift Set, $99 – lasts all day and not overly strong. $99 for a Gucci? Not bad.
- Tory Burch Refillable Travel Spray Set, $95 – this travel set is currently on sale (at the time of posting) for only $57. It’s a great luxury perfume gift in the $50s range. It includes three 10ml vials with a gorgeous gold purse spray holder.
Current Deals on Perfumes
- With a $150 beauty and fragrance purchase at Nordstrom, you’ll get a cosmetic bag filled with beauty samples – 25 pieces.
- At Macy’s select beauty purchases ship free and you can get $10 off $50 with code FRIEND. Excludes Chanel. Select perfumes come with gifts (example: Michael Kors comes with a tote).
- Bloomingdale’s has a $20 off your $150 beauty purchase. So example, this Chanel Coco Mademoiselle set, $157 will be $137. Plus an exclusive beauty gift will be added your cart for free. Only up to December 11.
- Over at Chanel’s website, you can get a free Rouge Coco with your purchase. Enter code FORYOU at checkout. Until December 12, 4pm EST only. Free shipping and complimentary gift box included.
My Top 3 Perfume
Since we are in the topic of scents, I thought I’d share my Top 3 perfumes too. These are my top 3 favorites of all time in order:
More Perfume Faves
If I had to share more, these are some of my other favorites, in no particular order:
- Tory Burch
- Flower by Kenzo
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
- Clinique Happy
- Issey Miyake
- Lacoste Pour Femme
… and pretty much everything I listed above in the gift guide. Yes, I could go on and on. I’m a perfume addict, especially back in middle school – to college – up to when I just started working. I would try out different perfumes all the time. I would have 10 or more bottles on my vanity, switching my scent everyday. I’ve since calmed down on my perfume addiction. But I still love a good scent… or two… or three. Okay, maybe I still have 10 or more perfume bottles on my vanity. But I certainly don’t buy as often as I did back then. I’m really happy that my blog now provides for the said addiction, because as you may know, as a beauty blogger, I receive products to try and feature on my blogs. And that is why I wanna give back to you…
Giveaway 7: Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rollerball Coffret Set
Are you excited as I am? Today’s giveaway prize is a Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rollerball Coffret Set! It comes in a cute floral box with these Jolie Fleur scents:
Are you ready to win this? All you have to do is enter through the Rafflecopter widget below. This particular giveaway is open to all (worldwide). Good luck! And also, please come back tomorrow for a new giveaway.