Today at STYLEanthropy, I’m sharing a holiday gift guide for the beauty buff in your list. To make it even better, I’m sorting them according to price points. So you can find something for any budget… even $5 and under! And of course, there’s another giveaway. Today is Day 4 of my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. Are you ready?
Beauty Gift Ideas: $5 and Below
No budget, no problem. I know it can be the most expensive time of the year. And you know what they say? It’s the thought that counts! Plus, these $5 and below beauty gift ideas are perfect as stocking stuffers, exchange gifts with a $5 limit, to give as add-ons, giveaway for tweens and teens, or double up as ornaments.
- Hard Candy Lip Gloss Ornament/Mini Nail Polish/Cheeky Tints/Strobing Glow, $1
- e.l.f. Velvet Matte lipstick, $3
- Hard Candy Eye Essentials Collection Gift Pack, $4.88
- Hard Candy Nude and Smoky Look Kit, $4.88
Beauty Gift Ideas: $20 and Below
- e.l.f. Prism eyeshadow palette, $10
- e.l.f. Sponge trio, $12
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (in a holiday ornament), $12
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream (in a holiday ornament), $16 – bestseller moisturizing cream
- Aveda makeup, $20 and below – didn’t know Aveda had makeup? Me neither… until they sent me their Fall collection. Let me tell you, I love them! I’ve shared some with my Mother-in-law who visited a few weeks ago. I’m loving the lipsticks and nourishing mint as shown on me here.
Beauty Gift Ideas: $35 and Below
- Aveda Candrima Body Moisturizer, $22
- Aveda Candrima Cleansing Oil, $22 – also comes in a holiday set (moisturizer and cleanser) for $39.50
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Composition oil, $23
- Jack Black It’s The Balm set, $25 – something for the guys. This is what my husband is using.
- Tartan + Twine Hanging Valet, $25 – more cosmetic/toiletry bags are available at Ulta Beauty. I love the leopard print too.
- ion Titanium Ceramic Travel Gator Iron, $26.99
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Body Polish, $34
- MAC Cosmetics Holiday Makeup Kits, $35 – if you join MAC Select membership (free), it’s 25% off today only. You still have a few hours left. Sorry I should have posted sooner!
Beauty Gift Ideas: $50 and Below
- First Aid Beauty Winter Savers Skin Savers, $38 – one of the best skin moisturizers/all-over lotion that works! My husband even swears by it because he gets really dry skin during this time of the year. He actually used up mine so I’m adding this to my Christmas wish list for both of us.
- IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi palette, $42 – all around palette for face
- Hourglass Foundation Stick and Hourglass Foundation Brush, $46 each – hearing that this is the best foundation stick and brush combo at the moment. And yes, adding to my wish list too!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set, $49 – I’m pretty surprised why I haven’t tried this yet (face palm). This is one of the best liquid lipsticks out there. And if you ask beauty lovers all over which liquid lipsticks they recommend, this always pops up. So, yeah, adding this to my wish list again. Haha.
Beauty Gift Ideas: $50 and Up
- InStyler Straightening Brush, $59.99 – a hair brush that straightens? When I showed my friends a photo of mine, they all wanted it! So yeah, obviously a perfect gift! They are available at Sally Beauty!
- Chanel COCO Mademoiselle Perfume, $94 – I SUPER love my Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere but I also like the sweetness of this perfume. There’s also a new one that I smelled and I’m really liking, it’s the Chanel No. 5 L’eau, $100. Decisions, decisions!
- Kiehl’s Apothecary Preparations, $95 – now this is something I would give to Mom/Dad, Grandma/Grandpa, Sister, Bestie, etc.. Kiehl’s Apothecary Preparations is a personalized skincare service where you go to select Kiehl’s stores offering this, and get custom skincare made just for you. They do a free facial skin evaluation to find out your skin concerns and issues. They will provide the skin strengthening concentrate (for all skin types) and they will include two targeted complexes depending on your concerns, for example: wrinkles, redness, large pores, etc. The bottle and the box will be customized as well and will include your name in it. How fancy, right? I suggest you bring your loved one to a participating store, OR just get a gift card in that amount so he/she can go get the personalized service in his/her own time.
There are so much more that I wanted to add but I don’t want to make this 8,000 pages long. Just kidding. As a beauty lover myself, there are so many beauty products I want for myself too. Though I’m a beauty blogger and get a lot of beauty products in the mail, there are still a lot of products I haven’t tried and would love to. So maybe a round 2 will be up soon if time permits. Okay, enough blabbering because I know you want to know what’s Day 4 of my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. Here it is…
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway: Day 4
Here’s what you’ll win:
- 3 Hard Candy Minis (lip gloss, cheeky tint, glow)
- 1 Hard Candy set (your choice of Eye Essentials kit or the Smoky Look Kit)
- 2 IT Cosmetics holiday ornament beauty products (confidence in a cream and superhero)
- Tartan + Twine Hanging Valet Toiletry bag shown here
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Composition Oil
- ion Titanium Ceramic travel iron
What do you need to do:
- Follow me on Instagram, like this photo on Instagram, and leave a comment saying “joined”.
- For an extra entry, leave a comment here or on my Instagram post which of the products featured here you like the most.
- Tag up to 3 friends on Instagram for an extra entry each.
- If you entered the giveaways for Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3, leave a comment below for an extra entry each day you entered.
Contest ends on December 9, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET. Contest open to all (worldwide). Good luck!