Happy New Year to all of you, my dear friends! I hope the start of 2017 was good to you. I had a wonderful time with the two boys of my life. We started the day at the gym. We had lunch at home while we were doing our weekly video-chat with family from thousands of miles away. Then we headed out to Church, grabbed coffee, and took photos in the university area while it was empty! We ended up at the Carnegie Museum of Art. And while it was closed, we went at the back and took these photos while clad in burgundy! Can you tell it’s my latest color obsession? Even my hair says it all!
What I Wore: Burgundy Outfit
- Wildfox pineapple pullover
- The Limited patch jeans c/o
- Plaid poncho/cape c/o Old Navy (old one, similar here, here, and here)
- UR Powered earmuff headphones c/o
- Karen Walker sunglasses
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate c/o Verizon
- Tory Burch tote (what I got from my birthday gift card from Tory Burch, comes in multiple colors)
- Hunter socks c/o Zappos
- Hunter classic boots (alternative: Tory Burch rain boots on sale)
- Hair color: Wella Color Tango in burgundy c/o Sally Beauty
- Rouge Dior Lipstick c/o Dior
Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. Here’s to a wonderful 2017 for all of us!!! By the way, stay tuned for the new year giveaway. I’m still gathering the prizes. So stay tuned and come back again soon!