This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
About a week ago, I shared with you the Eggo Waffle Bar Truck in Dallas, Texas on my social media channels. Remember this? Did you catch the truck in your area? Don’t worry because the truck will be moving a total of 200 times around the country, until September. Make sure to find a truck near you by clicking here. Anyway, the Eggo Waffle Bar Truck inspired me to create this PB&J Waffle Recipe and waffle bar setup at home. So if you want a new idea for your next brunch, snack, or party, read on!
Eggo Waffle Bar Truck
Before I share with you the recipe, let me share some photos from the traveling Eggo Waffle Bar Truck that inspired this post. How cool is this truck?
And might I add, you get a free waffle creation too. Just look at that deliciousness! If that doesn’t inspire your next party or family gathering, I don’t know what will. I imagine it would be perfect for a Baby Shower, Girls Night In, Birthdays, or even Summer get-togethers! It definitely inspired me to create a Waffle Bar Buffet at home for our Sunday Brunch.
Sunday brunch at home has become a tradition. It’s also the time we catch up with family in another state and out of the country. We prep our phone or laptop on the table for video-chatting with family, while we enjoy a long, relaxing and delicious brunch. So if you’d like to create a Waffle Bar too, head to Walmart to gather the ingredients. You can find the Kellogg’s Eggo Homestyle Waffles in the refrigerated/frozen breakfast aisle. My choice are the Kellogg’s Eggo Homestyle and Kellogg’s Eggo Blueberry varieties. Delicious News! Eggo waffles now have no artificial flavors and colors from natural sources.
Waffle Bar Buffet
And while you’re there, don’t forget to pick up a variety of toppings or fillings for a fun waffle bar buffet!
Some Toppings and Filling ideas:
- Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- M&M’S® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Smucker’s® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- Banquet® Brown’N Serve™ Original Sausage Link
- Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Berries, Bananas, and other fruits
PB&J Waffle Recipe
Now, are we ready to make some PB&J, a.k.a. peanut butter and jelly, waffles? It’s super easy!
- 2 Kellogg's Eggo Homestyle
- 1 tbsp Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Smucker’s Grape Jelly (or your choice of jelly flavor)
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 tsp Hungry Jack Original Syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tbsp Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Toast or heat the Kellogg's Eggo Homestyle waffle according to package directions.
- When done, spread the peanut butter on one waffle and jelly on another.
- Top with sliced bananas.
- Drizzle with Hungry Jack Original Syrup.
- Layer the other waffle on top of the other, as if creating a PB&J sandwich.
- Top with Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping and enjoy!
Hope you like this PB&J Waffle Recipe and Waffle Bar Buffet idea. Don’t forget to pin any of the images to save for later. Again, if you want to visit an Eggo Waffle Bar Truck, make sure to check the scheduled dates and times here. Let me know if you’ve already gone or are planning to go to one soon. And if you do, let me know which Eggo Waffle creation you’re planning to recreate. What party or gathering do you plan to make it? Do share!