If you know me well – especially if you’ve known me from childhood – then you know I love planners so much. A planner or organizer has become a fave “accessory” of mine. And I’m not just talking about a plain old planner. I want it cute, stylish and fun. And that’s where custom stickers come in. I got excited when StickerApp reached out to partner with me in this post. Let me share with you more about them and the stickers that I got below.
Custom Stickers with StickerApp
These are some of the custom stickers I received from StickerApp. Aren’t they so cute? I know I picked out a lot of summer prints like flamingos, watermelons, cacti and pineapples to name a few. But I’m sure I’ll be loving them all year round. You know me, I’m a pineapple addict! LOL!
In terms of sizes, StickerApp has a lot of options, sizes and shapes. You can even pick a custom shape that suits your logo or design. Let me share with you some of the uses for these stickers!
5 Uses for Custom Stickers
There are a lot of uses for custom stickers and/or custom labels like these. But let me share with you these 5 that are perfect for using these cute stickers.
- To label your belongings. Whether you are going back to school, back to college or working in an office, these stickers are perfect at labeling your stuff. If you’ve lost one too many school or office supplies, perhaps you need to LABEL them! You can also put a contact info, like your email or a contact number, in case it gets lost.
- To promote your brand. If you are a small business owner or sell on Etsy, Poshmark or other online and mobile shopping sites, you can spread more info about your brand with these stickers. If you know me, I sell on the mobile shopping app, Poshmark. It’s where I sell my clothes and accessories that I no longer use but are still in good to excellent condition. Anyway, I’ve been using these stickers to stick to my wrapping paper to tell customers more about my social media channels and/or blogs. So they can check it out.
- To organize bins and containers. Recently, I switched out our food containers in the kitchen. But to make it easier to find what you’re looking for, especially if it’s an opaque container or bin, labeling is key. These custom stickers double up as custom labels because you can customize each sticker in one sheet. So you can put all food labels that you’d need such as flour, sugar, rice, oatmeal, spices, etc.
- To tag gifts and cards. I know it’s only August, but before we know it, Holiday season will be creeping up on us. If you’re looking to add a special touch to your gifts or Holiday cards this season, these custom stickers are perfect. I’ve already gotten a sheet of stickers with our names under a bunch of hearts (lotsa love,) and I’ll be sticking them to holiday gifts for family and friends this year.
- To prettify and organize your planner. Like I mentioned right from the start, I love to style my planners. If you use a planner to organize your work, business or schedule kids’ appointments, etc., then these stickers are great at helping you. You can put different labels on your stickers like “To Do”, “Deadline”, “Doctor’s Appointment” and so on. Aren’t they fun?
Of course, you know I had to get a pineapple! I love this one because it has a motivational quote…
“Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.”
Thanks to StickerApp for sending these stickers. If you’d like to order yours now, head to www.stickerapp.com. Get 20% off your order with code DISCOUNT20. Hey, they would be great for Halloween invites and party too! Oh, and you know what? You can also give these to your planner and sticker-loving friends!