Today at STYLEanthropy, let’s talk beauty, let’s talk CoverGirl. A couple of weeks ago, CoverGirl sent me their latest beauty products, the Intensify Me liquid liner and the Super Sizer mascara. I got all excited and created this simple everyday beauty look for you, using CoverGirl makeup. Below are the CoverGirl products that I’ve used.
CoverGirl Intensify Me Liquid Liner and Super Sizer Mascara
The CoverGirl Intensify Me eyeliner has an amazing dual tip. What do I mean by dual tip? Well, it’s got a paddle tip so you can create thick lines. But twist it 90 degrees and you’ll get a thinner tip that’s perfect for thin eye lines! I love the formula because it glides on easily. I’m able to create clean lines without no problem. Retailing $6.99, this is a great product for cheap. Love this product and would probably rate it 5 out of 5 stars!
The Super Sizer mascara, $5.99, on the other hand, has that thin brush that, for a thin brush, surprisingly spreads the formula better, in my humble opinion. Twirl it while you apply so that it jiggles and create the super size look. However, upon application, I didn’t really see my lashes grow or increase in volume about 400% like they claimed. Maybe I need to do several applications or try again. But so far, it just made my lashes thicker, but not longer. On the upside, I love that the thin brush was perfect for my short and sparse lower lashes. I also like that it’s waterproof. I didn’t see my lashes smudge, yet it was easy to remove with an oil-based makeup remover. So I’d rate this beauty product about 3 out of 5 stars.
Bonus: Intensify Me eyeliner and Super Sizer mascara combo for $9.99.
So, below, I created a simple, everyday beauty look using these new CoverGirl makeup. Please watch it below, and I’ll be listing the products that I used after that.
Makeup Products Used
- CoverGirl + Olay Tone Rehab CC Cream – love that it hydrates, primes and sun-protects the skin
- CoverGirl + Olay Simply Ageless foundation – love the formula but can look oily by afternoon, better to use with a beauty sponge/blender than a brush for a more flawless look
- NARS blush/bronzer duo – favorite blush ever is the Orgasm shade. The bronzer in this video was used as a sort of contour. Note that using a bronzer as a contour, you’re taking a risk looking dirty/oil because of the shimmer in the bronzer. It’s best to use a matte shade or a contour, especially if you are dark skinned.
- Urban Decay Naked On The Run – I used the dark brown for the crease and outer V, the metallic pink for the center of the eye lids, and the shimmery white eye shadow in the inner corners of me eyes.
- L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor – for lining and filling in the eyebrows.
- Senna Brow Fix – a brow gel that keeps the eyebrow hair in place.
- CoverGirl Intensify Me eyeliner
- CoverGirl Outlast lip color – I’m using the berry delicious color and it’s only $3.99 guys!
- Shu Uemura Gold lash curler
- Super Sizer mascara
Those are the beauty products used in this simple makeup tutorial. If you want to ask anything about this look, just leave me a message in the comments below. And if you love it, please don’t forget to like or give it a thumbs up! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel too!
STYLEanthropists, I hope you enjoyed this makeup tutorial and demo of the new CoverGirl makeup products. Let me know if you love to watch beauty videos and what other makeup tutorials you’d like to watch. Happy 4th of July, guys! Xo.