Ever since being introduced to the brand, I’ve been a huge fan of IT Cosmetics. I’ll be sharing with you my most favorite and “almost used daily” products from them later on. So when I found out the new IT Cosmetics Color-Infused Skincare line is coming exclusively to Sephora, I couldn’t help but get excited. Imagine my surprise and delight (and high pitch voice) opening this package that they sent me! Let’s go through them one by one.
IT Cosmetics Color-Infused Skincare
One of the best sellers from IT Cosmetics is their Bye Bye line and they are featured in this new color-infused skincare collection coming to a Sephora near you. They will be available in select Sephora stores nationwide on September 25, 2016. In fact you can already purchase them online.
#ITsAtSephora Skincare line
- Bye Bye Under Eye Cream ($48) – this I haven’t tried – obviously! Because if you’ve seen my latest video from the previous beauty post, my bags were a little EXTRA LARGE! I mean! They say this is life-changing for your eyes. And while I’m only going to start using it today, I’m already inclined to believe it. Finding out that it has blue algae, caffeine, vitamin C, anti-aging copper, collagen, cucumber extract and peptides? Those are great ingredients for those puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Je Ne Sais Quoi ($24) – Je Ne Sais Quoi is their most popular shade and I’m already loving my Je Ne Sais Quoi Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 reviver lipstick stain. I’ll tell you more about it below so you’ll understand why I’m pretty excited about this one. This one they’re releasing at Sephora is they hydrating color awakening lip treatment. It is anti-aging and intensely moisturizing! It is peptide-infused with essential butters and oils, hyaluronic filling spheres and antioxidants for pillowy-soft lips. The moment I put it on, my lips immediately felt moisturized. And of course, it gives it that instant flush stain that looks so beautifully natural!
- Bye Bye Lines Serum ($58) – this is an advanced anti-aging wrinkle-smoothing miracle concentrate, clinically shown to deliver 10 powerful anti-aging results in just 10 days. AMEN to that!
- Bye Bye Pores Primer ($38) – an oil-free poreless skin-perfecting serum primer. I’m super excited to try this out especially in the nose area.
- Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Concealer ($24) – this I’ve tried recently and I’m like, why have I never used it before? This is one of their original Bye Bye Under Eye best sellers and I’m glad they’ve added it to the IT Cosmetics Color-Infused Skincare line coming to Sephora. This one now has their Drops of Light Technology for instantly brighter skin.
- Heavenly Skin CC+ Skin-Perfecting Brush ($48) – ahhh… IT Cosmetics brushes are my favorite! Have you tried one? No? Oh my gosh you are missing out. Try it and your skin will thank you for it. This one is groundbreaking, anti-aging and skincare-infused brush hair! WOW!
- Bye Bye Makeup ($38) – this 3-in-1 makeup melting cleansing balm makes removing makeup so easy without stripping your skin!
- Anti-Aging Armour ($38) – thank you IT Cosmetics for creating this super smart skin-perfecting beauty fluid. It’s got SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Physical Sunscreen which is perfect for me and the hubs when we take out Louis!
Favorite IT Cosmetics Products
Now like I said, I’ll be sharing with you my favorite IT Cosmetics beauty products. Above, are my most-used, trusted, ever-dependable makeup products from the brand. And I’m not saying this lightly, guys. These aren’t just my most-used makeup from the brand – these are my most-used makeup products over all… out of all my makeup!
- These are my go-to almost everyday – okay except the You Sculpted contour because I don’t really contour daily. But when I do, like if I’m going to an event, this is the contour palette I reach for!
- For brushes, I almost always opt for my IT Cosmetics brushes because of how soft and compact it is, and because of how good it feels on my skin.
- I mentioned earlier that I just recently tried the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer and man, I don’t know why I waited this long! It was just sitting in my makeup shelf. But anyway, I’m pretty impressed at how it instantly improved the HUGE bags under my eyes!
- This CC Cream, on the other hand, is my go to when I want something in between “running errands” and “going out”. For daily use, I use a mineral powder foundation that I simply apply with a face brush. Then, I finish it with my Je Ne Sais Quoi Vitality Lip Flush stain. It’s my 1 minute look decent makeup look. But when I want to look more polished but not over the top, I go for the CC Cream, the vitality lip and the Brow Power!
- The Je Ne Sais Quoi Vitality Lip Flush stain is probably my MOST USED Makeup of all. I use it everyday to give my lips some flush and to make it look moisturized. I’m telling you, I compared it to another higher-end brand that has a similar product, but this one WINS it for me. I’m kind-of anemic (low blood), so my lips are usually pale. But when I swipe this Vitality lip, it just instantly gives me that pinkish color! <3
- Finally, my ever-dependable go-to for brows is the Brow Power. It’s just way too easy to use and super convenient. When I need to pack in more color, I apply a brow powder on top. But for daily use, this is my sole brow magic!
Whew! I’m sorry if that was pretty long. But I had to share with you these products one by one and then share my favorites and why I love them! Hopefully you find these information helpful especially if you are looking for a specific makeup product and on the hunt for something that will work for you. Until the next beauty post. XO!
Disclosure: Thank you to IT Cosmetics for sending me these beauty and skincare products from the IT Cosmetics Color-Infused Skincare line. All opinions are my own.