Today we’re ending our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway with a bang! Are you excited as I am to join Giveaway #12? If you were waiting for it yesterday, I mentioned in this Instagram post that I will post it today since it’s extra special than the previous days. Now, I was thinking what to post with the giveaway and I thought, hey, why not share my Christmas Birthday wish list with it too? Each year, I try to share my wish list. So… ahem… some of my loved ones know what to get me. Bwahahaha. But of course, I share it to give others ideas on what to “ask” or what to give to their loved ones whom they think are like me! So, consider this a gift guide as well!
My Christmas Birthday Wishlist/ STYLEanthropy Gift Guide
In case you are new to the blog, yes, my birthday is Christmas Day. For those who asked about getting one gift – my loved ones know better – lol! It wouldn’t be fair to give me just one gift, right? Bahahahaha! Kidding! Gift or no gift, I love you all! So, what I want for my Christmas Birthday are… (wahahahahahaha)
- Starbucks Traveler Mug, $22.95 – I’ve been wanting a new Starbucks travel mug since like forever. I think I had one or two or three of them on my wish list last year. So again, I’m adding it to my list this year. BUT, while looking for a design that I like, I saw that they now have these traveler mug designs and I’m loving it. I picked my favorites cities/states that I’ve visited AND places I’ve lived in. So, in order: Dallas (lived and love the city), New York (my second home and would never tire of visiting), Pennsylvania (currently living and loving the Steel City and it’s featured in the design – GOT IT), Charleston (probably my 3rd or 4th favorite city in the world), Louisiana (enjoyed my visit and is in my Top 5 favorite cities), Miami (I had so much fun visiting the city even if it was by myself and while time was limited, I had enjoyed every minute of it), California (what’s not to love? plus I’ve been visiting here since I was a kid), Washington D.C. (so many historic and tourist spots, plus Cherry Blossoms Festival is a MUST), Maryland (lived here for 2 years and was my first home when I moved to the USA), and Virginia (lived here even for a short 4 months, and loved Virginia Beach and Richmond).
- Bauble Bar Piñata Tassel Drops, $36 OR Crispin Drops, $48 (use code LOVE30 for 30% off) – because one or two is never enough. Haha. I fell in love with my light pink Crispin Drops (shown here) that I want an ombre gray too. For the Piñata Tassel Drops, I’d like a ruby, rose gold (GOT IT), light pink, or mint, please. Thank you!
- West Elm Gold Flatware set, $39 for a set – so here’s the thing, I have 4 sets already and I thought that would be fine because I only use them for special occasions and for photo shoots. Until one day, I had to post a table setting for 6. I kind of cheated by using the small spoons and small forks for the other two place settings. Plus, I had to use my silver knives and covered them in table napkins (hahahah). It’s all good because the photos still turned out great. But I’m quickly realizing I need two more sets. Actually, I need four more sets because our table is for 8. But 6 is good for now. 🙂
- Jonathan Adler Match Holders, $42 (Get 25% off with code MERRYMAKER) – Give me a Jonathan Adler piece and I will love you forever! I’ve been wanting to get a match holder for my candles and I couldn’t decide which one to get: I-Scream, Kangaroo (GOT IT), Mohawk, or Squirrel. So you can decide for me. LOL!
- Jonathan Adler white smartphone dock, $48 (Get 25% off with code MERRYMAKER) – I can’t remember how many years I’ve wanted this. LOL. And now it’s sold out. It also comes in black. But I really want the white. So just in case it becomes in stock again, you know what to get me.
- Emily Ley 2017 Simplified Planner in Gold Pineapple, $58 (30% off this week only with code PLANAHEAD) – did I mention I love pineapple? Did I mention I love planners? This is a no-brainer and I WANT ONE!!! (GOT SOMETHING ELSE)
- Nike Air Max Thea SE Sneakers in Rosegold, $115 – umm, I think this is enough motivation to workout more in 2017, don’t you think? UPDATE: As soon as I posted this and wanted to get this for myself, it has sold out. Ugh. So these Cortez ($70) ones could be a great contender. (GOT IT)
- Jonathan Throw pillow in letter Z, $125 (Get 25% off with code MERRYMAKER) – I’ve had my eye on this pillow but just couldn’t bring myself to spend that much. Now, it’s on sale and I can ask Santa for it. I hope Santa listens. Hehe.
- Gray Malin Prada Marfa Texas Print, $199+ – oh yes, the infamous print seen all over style and home blogs. Since we are away from home (Texas) and living in a small apartment, I couldn’t bring myself to buy any more wall art. In my mind, I keep saying, oh this is just another piece to pack when we go back to Dallas. But hey, who am I kidding? I gave in to new bedroom furniture, gotten a new dining set, added more ghost chairs, and got myself a vanity set. So yeah, I’m adding this to my list.
- Chanel Boy Coin Purse, $475 – While a big wallet from Chanel would be nice too, I prefer this small coin purse (in black) that “I think” will fit my cards. I want it to match my Chanel Boy bag, and a long wallet would just fill it up. Thus, this one is just the perfect size so I can still fit more stuff in the bag! (GOT IT)
- Louis Vuitton Pochette Métis, $1700 – Louis Vuitton has been killing it lately with their bags, small leather goods, and shoes. This bag has been haunting me for months. I actually checked up on her a few weeks ago and ALMOST gave in to my itch. BUT, priorities first AND I am waiting for someone to get this for me. LOL! AHEM. LOL!
- Gucci Leather Belt with Double G Buckle, $420 – the belt that almost every style blogger has. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration. But I’ve been wanting this belt too but they have been sold out!!! Like Louis Vuitton, Gucci is slaying the accessory game lately. In fact, I want everything – the Dionysus, the GG Marmont, and the Princetown leather slipper. Is that too much to ask? Haha.
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway Finale
Now are you ready for Day 12 of my Giveaway? The end is here and so I thought why not go big? So, the winner will be getting these:
- Cantu travel case with 6 hair products travel set, about $20
- ion Hair brush, about $12 (sold out, similar here)
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume, $50
- Beauty Hardware by Cricket Pro Styling Iron, $65
- Gelish On The Go portable light for gel nail polish, $35
- 2 Gelish gel nail polishes, $23
- Compact mirror for your purse
- Majestic Oil, $13
- BaubleBar pearlized pendant necklace in gold chain, $32
- Speck glitter iPhone 6/6s phone case, $39 – if you have a different phone, you can give this to family/friend
- Ladies Night Card game
- e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer, $8 – Best Seller
- e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask, $10 – New!
- e.l.f. Nourishing Night Cream, $12 – Top Rated
- 2 e.l.f. Long-lasting Lustrous eyeshadows in silver and gold, $6 – perfect for your holiday/NYE parties
- Urban Decay lashes, $15
- Buxom bold gel lipstick in Red Inferno, $22
- Senna Ray of Light Highlighter, $32
- Beauty Blender sponge and blendercleanser soap, $25
- Hair 2 Wear by Christie Brinkley Fishtail Headband, $10 – if not your hair color, again, you can give this to a girl friend!
- Kate Spade shopping tote, $145
- Lace-Up sweater, $17 – I have the exact same one seen here, so we’ll be twinning. It’s an oversized one size fits most type of sweater. But I say it should fit sizes 0-8, or even probably up to 10 since it’s a stretchy material anyway.
So that’s about $590 in goodies! Are you ready to join? All you have to do is:
- Follow me on Instagram and leave a comment here with your Instagram username
- Look for the photo below on my Instagram feed and repost/regram with the caption #SA12DaysOfChristmas @styleanthropy
- For a bonus entry, tag up to 3 friends in the Instagram photo – 1 entry each friend tagged
Not on Instagram?
That’s fine! You can do it on Twitter instead with the same rules:
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment here with your Twitter handle
- Tweet this photo below with caption Join @styleanthropy #SA12DaysofChristmas bit.ly/StyleanthropyGiveaway OR just retweet this.
UPDATE: Congrats to @kymnnected on Instagram!
That’s it! This giveaway is open to all – WORLDWIDE! So go ahead and enter now. This contest ends on December 20, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST. Good luck!