Today at STYLEanthropy, let’s talk about celebrity style featuring Rachel Bilson and her black swing coat. I was so shocked to discover that my Old Navy swing coat has a very similar, yet more expensive look-a-like. SCORE!
I bought my Old Navy swing coat sometime between August and September of 2007 for only… guess how much… $39! I was surprised to see Rachel Bilson (one of my fave actresses from Jumper, The O.C., That 70’s show, etc.) wearing something almost exactly like it. I was browsing PopSugar Fashion when I saw this. So I decided to copy this celebrity style and play dress up just for fun. Haha!
So, let’s see. Let’s compare the outfits, shall we? My look versus Rachel Bilson’s for this celebrity style battle… hahaha!
- My Old Navy Swing Coat, $39 VS Rachel Bilson’s Mike and Chris Bailey Bubble Dress, $308
- Zara Turtleneck, $30 VS J. Crew Cashmere Long-Sleeve Tee, $138
- Landmark Black Tights, $1 (seriously) VS 7FAM Joyce Denim Pants, $158
- UGG Chestnut Classic Tall, $150 VS Minnetonka Fringe Boots, $80.95
Okay, I didn’t carry a bag in this pic and don’t have that Chanel bag. So, to be fair to Rachel Bilson, let’s not count the bag value! So the total cost for my outfit is… $220. As for Rachel Bilson’s look, the total cost is… $684.95! So the cost of my outfit is about a third of hers! Beat that Rachel! Haha.
* Photo Credit: PopSugar.com. Photo is for commenting purposes only.
STYLEanthropists, hope you like today’s featured celebrity style. Let me know in the comments if you like this type of posts. Xo.