Today at STYLEanthropy, I’m sharing cute sweaters to keep you warm and cozy. Last weekend was probably our first major snow of the season. Can you believe that? It’s already late January! But anyway, we got lucky here in Pittsburgh. We only got about a few inches of snow – nothing as extreme as 2 to 3 feet as seen in D.C. and surrounding states. I hope you guys were safe and keeping warm indoors – or got the chance to play in the snow – make snow angels and perhaps a snow man! So I thought I’d share with you some sweaters to help you keep warm while still staying chic.
I received this super cool, casual and cozy sweater coat from SheIn a few days ago. I just knew I had to take out my Isabel Marant wedge sneakers to go with it. They both share that casual and cool aesthetic. And I knew I just had to wear my ripped jeans (even though it’s cold outside). Haha. Luckily, we had a surprisingly warmer-than-usual weather after the snow storm. So this outfit was just perfect.
I love the chunky ribbed sleeves in this sweater. It provided enough warmth and left enough room for my long sleeves underneath. It’s cuffed in the wrist, allowing my button down shirt to peek. But I can already imagine wearing this early Spring, with a sleeveless or short-sleved top – so the sleeves won’t bulk up.
The fleece body, on the other hand, was so comfy and cozy. I feel like I’m wearing a blanket but in a cooler way. Haha. You can’t tell me I’m wearing your grandma’s blanket because the plain gray color gives it that modern feel! I know other people stay away from plaid ponchos, wraps and blanket scarves because it reminds them of their grandparents log cabin or living room. But hey, to each their own! Wear what you like and don’t mind what others would say. In short, let’s mind our own business, shall we? 🙂
Now, aside from the sweater coat that I’m wearing, I’m sharing with you more sweaters to keep you cozy and chic. A lot of these are sophisticated and classy, in my opinion, and something you can wear to work. Blame it on Olivia Pope. As soon as winter is out, I might be dressing like her as much as I can. Haha! Of course, there are other pieces here that are pretty Boho Chic – because you know I can’t get rid of my inner flower child!
Cozy and Chic Sweaters
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Grey Hooded Longsleeve Sweater Coat – the one I’m wearing here. It also comes in a Khaki color I also love.
- Color Block Cardigan – great work cardigan. Try with a monochromatic look so it pops out!
- Apricot Longsleeve Asymmetric Sweater – asymmetric cardigans or sweaters are so popular because it’s great at hiding imperfections and creates a slimmer figure! This one is sophisticated and looks so feminine.
- Tassel Sweater – black, white and tassels? My Boho side is jumping for joy. I love this!
- Grey Loose Sweater – Olivia Pope will wear this. PERIOD!
- Faux Fur Collar Coat Sweater – sweaters and coats of the season have been updated with faux fur collars. It’s all the rage right now. So take note!
- Tribal Cardigan – prints mixed with plain sleek pieces create a cool outfit!
- Diamond Print Sweater Wrap/Poncho – I can wear ponchos and wraps all day if I could! Did you read my 5 ways to wear a poncho post?
- Turtleneck cable knit sweater – classic turtleneck cable knit sweater. Practice Olivia Palermo’s hair tuck while you’re wearing this! So chic!
STYLEanthropists, hope you liked my picks. Keep safe and stay warm! See you tomorrow. And oh, if you haven’t make sure to join my latest giveaway here. Xo.