This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #essenceEssentials #essenceAtTarget #CollectiveBias
Today at STYLEanthropy, I’m sharing with you 3 easy back to school beauty looks with essence cosmetics at Target! Have you tried their makeup? It was my first time trying them out. I was pretty surprised with how affordable the makeup products were, given the great quality. Oh, and they don’t test on animals, guys! I got so excited to play with them. So I created 3 easy makeup looks that you can rock this coming school season!
essence cosmetics Haul
Before we start with the back to school beauty looks, how about a makeup haul? I love watching or reading makeup hauls. So I wanted to show you the products that I got and how much they were, to give you an idea how affordable they are!
First off, I got this color corrector concealer, Say No to Redness, for only $2.99! I have this bad habit when working in front of the computer. Sometimes, I find myself squeezing any bumps or breakout (if any), while thinking. And before I know it, I’ve given myself redness and blemishes. So, if you have redness in your face, before you apply your foundation or powder, apply this green color corrector to neutralize it.
I also got a couple of long lasting lipsticks that were only $2.99 each. Of course, don’t forget the lip liners! These were $1.99 each! Say, what???
The XXXL shine lipgloss was only $2.49 and the Sheer & Shine Lipstick was only $2.99.
Both the Lash Princess Volume Mascara and I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara were $4.99.
The Silky Touch Blush was $2.99, while the Blush up! Powder Brush was $3.99. And finally, the makeup boxes, How to Make Brows Wow and How to Make Bright Eyes, were both $9.99 each!
3 Easy Back to School Beauty Looks with essence cosmetics
Now that you’ve seen my essence cosmetics beauty haul, it’s time to make use of them all! Let’s start with the first beauty look that’s all about the brows!
Back to School Beauty Look 1: All About the Brows
When you only have 5 minutes to spare, just do your brows! It’s true when they say that the brows frame your face. Even if you don’t do your eyes, blush or contours, when you do just your brows, it still feels like you look all made up. They really do make a huge difference!
1. After applying your foundation or powder, use the shade that matches your brow hairs from the How to Make Brows Wow palette. Apply it in short brisk strokes.
2. After that, use the highlighter in the same palette and apply it under the outer corner of your brows.
3. Next, use the Silky Touch Blush to add just a flush of color to your cheeks.
4. And finally, we’ll finish off with the lips. Line your lips with the lip liner. I used the shade, Honey Berry. For the lipstick, I used the shade, On The Catwalk! A good berry or wine color is perfect for Fall or Back to School season!
Back to School Beauty Look 2: Wide Awake Eyes
School season sometimes mean late night study sessions. But to help you look like you still had a good 8 hours of sleep, let’s do some makeup trick to keep your eyes bright and wide awake!
1. Using the How to Make Bright Eyes palette, apply the Vanilla shade all over your lids up to the outer part below your brows.
2. Next, use the pink Eyes Bright Open shade and brush only on the crease of your eyes.
3. Now take the Team Bright shade and apply in between the crease and your lash line.
4. Finish off by blending the Natural Beauty shade in the outer corner of your lids, draping up to the bottom outer lash line.
5. Next, just finish off with a nudish-pink lip. I used the shade Nude Love.
Back to School Beauty Look 3: Pretty in Pink
Finally, who doesn’t want to rock pink? You’re young. So go have fun with colors all you want. Let’s rock a hot pink lip, shall we?
1. Do a simple cat eye before you add some volume to your lashes. I used the Lash Princess Volume Mascara.
2. Next, just add a hot pink lip and you’re good to go. I used the color Like a Princess.
We’re done! Now aren’t those looks super easy to do?
If you like to try out essence cosmetics too, check them out during your regular Target run. If you’re like me who’s always there each week anyway, make sure to stop by the beauty aisle! And with the great affordable prices, you can grab a couple for the coming season. Who says beauty comes with a cost?
essence cosmetics Megahaul Contest
Now, it’s time for a contest! Who wants to win an essence cosmetics Megahaul? All you have to do is go to the contest page here. There’s no purchase necessary. So what are you waiting for?
Hope you liked the three easy beauty looks. Let me know if you try them out and how you like essence cosmetics! Until next time. Xo.