Today at STYLEanthropy, I’m spilling the beans about this Shabby Apple Green Nutcracker Dress… plus, there’s a giveaway. Who’s excited as I am? I gave you a sneak peek of this dress here and it seemed a lot love it just as I do. So today, I’m telling you all about it and giving you a chance to grab it or pick another cute one at Shabby Apple.
Okay, first off, please do not mind the red lipstick on my teeth. Haha. I knew it was bound to happen when you’re in a hurry, and you don’t wait to let your liquid lipstick dry before you start talking, smiling, laughing and drinking. Okay enough of that. Let’s get back to business and talk about this dress.
I love how simple it is, really – because that shimmer and shine is enough to make this dress stand out. And because of the simple cut, it’s easy to add in all the bells and whistles like a statement necklace or a bejeweled belt! Of course, only if you want to. You can keep it simple and classy as it is. But you know me…
I even threw in a textured white jacket – faux shearling, nonetheless. And I added in a fringe clutch for good measure. The pieces I used were almost all statement pieces. But the style of the dress allowed them all to work in harmony. Don’t you think?
This Shabby Apple vibrant green Nutcracker Dress is a great party dress, but at the same time, it would make a nice bridesmaid dress too. Plus, it also comes in pink for all my pink loving ladies out there. It was so hard to choose which one to go with. But this green have my heart!
I love the fit of this dress because it made me look slimmer! Pretty sure cinching it with a belt also helped create that illusion! Haha. But in all seriousness, I really love the cut. The fit (top part) and flare (puffy bottom) is ALWAYS a great cut to make you look slim… creating an illusion of a smaller waist. I also love that this dress has a bit of a stretch but hugs all the imperfections and smoothens them out.
By the way, you gotta give me credit for standing on snow in heels because I kept on slipping. And I stood out there in freezing temps without gloves, beanie and a jacket too! All for you guys, all for you! 🙂
WEARING: Nutcracker Dress in green c/o Shabby Apple; Faux Fur Shearling Jacket c/o ShopLately; Fringe clutch c/o TopShop; Tall suede boots c/o TopShop; Bauble Bar Courtney bib necklace; gold bangles gifted; gold cuffs c/o Barse Jewelry; Naomi ring c/o Kendra Scott; Tory Burch bow belt; all makeup c/o Pür Cosmetics – lipstick is Lip Lure in Fiery.
Now the moment you’ve been waiting for… who is up for a giveaway?
Giveaway with Shabby Apple
All you have to do is to enter through the widget below. One winner will win a $50 gift card to shop at Shabby Apple and I’ll be sending you a makeup bag filled with a bunch of beauty products. Enter now and good luck!
UPDATE: Congrats to CraftyOne
So to sum it up, the winner will get:
- $50 gift card to shop at Shabby Apple
- The Makeup Up Show Glamcortec makeup pouch
- Pür Cosmetics Pro Tools Makeup brushes with a brush roll to keep them all safe
- Estée Lauder Double Wear eye pencil
- Estée Lauder Little Black Primer for lashes
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner
- 3 Urban Decay Mooniest eyeshadow pots
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel – this is what I use to keep my brows in tact and swear by it
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara sample size
- Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara sample size
- Nurturing Force Anti-Wrinkle eye cream and base/primer
- Nip + Fab Skin Glycolic Fix exfoliating pads
- Essie Nail Polish + nail file
- 2 Borghese lip glosses
- Black Opal red lipstick mini size
- e.l.f. moisturizing lipstick in Marsala Blush
- Deva Curl shampoo & conditioner – deluxe travel sizes
STYLEanthropists, those are 17 reasons to enter this giveaway! I hope you love this Shabby Apple look and I’ll be seeing you on the next post. Xo.